A85: stupid remarks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: stupid remarks

In a message dated 1/5/99 6:39:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, Daren Ho
<cyanide_hd@yahoo.com> writes:

> Actually, there is one kind of virus, but it's a macro virus and it
>  only effect Winblows Microshaft's mail program.

	Wow, that was really funny how you made fun of Microsoft's name like that.
I'm not sure if anyone else gets the joke, but this guy is trying to make it
seem like the operating system "Windows" blows, see how he cleverly put the
two words together like that.

	Now I know what you're thinking, "That was so witty, how could he possibly
top that?"  Well, at first I thought the next part was a typo, but then I
realized that this guy just doesn't stop:  He put the words "Microsoft" and
"shaft" together (much like the first part).  He has to be a comic genius

	I mean isn't this why were on this mailing list in the first place.  I mean,
you don't hear this kind of refreshingly original humor just anywhere.  And on
top of that:  Taking on a corporation like Microsoft, this guy doesn't care
who he steps on.