Re: A85: DON'T OPEN THE DISNEY TRIP EMAIL!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DON'T OPEN THE DISNEY TRIP EMAIL!

Actually, there is one kind of virus, but it's a macro virus and it
only effect Winblows Microshaft's mail program.

---TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

> > I'm sorry, but viruses don't really happen that way, if you want
help
> >  with the real truth on viruses, you can go to barnsandnoble.com
or the
> >  book store, and get 'Steal This Computer Book' it has very
interesting
> >  information on all types of digital hardware.
>
> You've gotta love 'Steal This Computer Book'.  Definitely worth the
money.
> In fact, it's quite a steal.

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my Website on TI-85 at: http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9822/tifiles/ticalc.html
Updated at least once a week.
"A Calculator for every Home" --Quoted by me!!!