From: Bryan Forbes <mxpxfifws@geocities.com>
To: Assembly-85 <assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 9:34 PM
Subject: A85: Errors in my program

>Hey guys, It's me again!!
> Ok, maybe you guys can help me out here. Like I said before, I'm
>converting this program from Zshell to Usgard. I've converted all of
>the CALL_()'s and JUMP_()'s to call &stuff and jump &stuff. Now my
>compiler is giving me some errors. The first one it gives me is:
>mchatu.asm Line 0410: Duplicate label: (F1)
>I think I know what that is, but I'm not sure.
>Here's a list of the rest:
>mchatu.asm line 0410: Label value misaligned: (F1)
>mchatu.asm line 0722: label not found: (ZS_BITS)
in usgard, it should use USG_BITS, i think. check the documenation
that will clear up the next ones too

>mchatu.asm line 0722: unused data in MS byte of argument. (2)
>it says the same thing about line 0739.....the ZS_BITS I guess is a way
>to go straight to the TI OS, but I'm not sure if it's a routine or
>what...then there is one more thing:
>master.asm line 0360: unrecognized argument. (a,7)
im guessing that the opcode you tried to use was an implied accumulative
instruction :)
you probly dont need the 'a,' part, but im not sure.  what instruction was
it for?

again, you should send the parts of the code the error is with the error
codes for us to help you more.

kaus