A85: Errors in my program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Errors in my program

Hey guys, It's me again!!
 Ok, maybe you guys can help me out here.  Like I said before, I'm
converting this program from Zshell to Usgard.  I've converted all of
the CALL_()'s and JUMP_()'s to call &stuff  and jump &stuff.  Now my
compiler is giving me some errors.  The first one it gives me is:
mchatu.asm Line 0410: Duplicate label: (F1)
I think I know what that is, but I'm not sure.
Here's a list of the rest:
mchatu.asm line 0410: Label value misaligned: (F1)
mchatu.asm line 0722: label not found: (ZS_BITS)
mchatu.asm line 0722: unused data in MS byte of argument. (2)
it says the same thing about line 0739.....the ZS_BITS I guess is a way
to go straight to the TI OS, but I'm not sure if it's a routine or
what...then there is one more thing:
master.asm line 0360: unrecognized argument. (a,7)

Now don't take me for a complete idiot because I know what most of the
info is.  Like the line thing is the line number the thing is found at,
I just don't know what the other stuff means.  If you could help me out,

I would be really appreciative.  If you need the source to see what's
wrong, email  me and I'll send the  part that you need to you.  Thanks
in advance.
Bryan mxpxfifws@geocities.com