A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

Ok, thanks for the help, but I guess I really didn't make myself clear
(that's my fault, not you guys').  What I want is something to run the
pic like a program.  I've seen it done with a Cindy Crawford grayscale,
but unfortunately it doesn't have source with it.  So, if someone out
there knows how to  make a program to DeGCP the pic, contact me either
through the list, or email.  The code that someone sent me was good, but
I think that's more for inside a bigger program.  I dunno, maybe I'm
just stupid (I just started into this programming thing about a month
ago).  Thanks in advance.
Bryan