A85: Usgard compiler trouble...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Usgard compiler trouble...

   This admittedly is a very stupid question, but...

Is there some sort of trick to getting the Usgard compiler to work? Or
an even more dumber a question: How do I get it to work?

  According to the Usgard documentation, everything required to compile
a program is in the Usgard zip. So I re-downloaded the zip into a new
folder, then downloaded the ztetris source as a test.
Typed in "c ztetris.asm" at the RUN prompt, then I recieved this DOS
window:
BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME

BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME

BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME

CANNOT MOVE ZTETRIS.85s - NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY
BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME
FILE NOT FOUND

  I can't figure it out, all of the neccessary files are in the proper
folder.
    Sam Heald