Re: [A85: server]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [A85: server]

Gillzizizq@aol.com wrote:

> this isn't a ti question but does any know how i could setup my own computer

> as an internet domain server.  any help i could get would be great thanks.

this may not help too much if you have an ibm compat, but a unix server
running apache, or apache on any platform, like mac os ten :), does support
multiple domains.  you're referring to sub domains, right?  subdomains are
free, but i'm not completely sure how to control the forwarding addresses.
i'm running webst*r on my g3/400. has a feature realms.  i think that's what
does the subdomain stuff.

anyway, prob. didn't help too much.  and if you're looking into buying a fka
server, get the g4/450 with os ten.  he he, ±300 times faster than a p3/600.

- Robin
President of ()rion Productions

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com