RE: A85: A ROM function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: A ROM function

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Kaus .theman.com wrote:

> This is a good idea, but like the ideas i had presented, it would be
> long and tedious.  there is over 128kbytes of rom.  we know what some
> stuff is,  so that gets it down to about 110k (and that is being _ver_
> generous)  there is over 500 functions that can be accessed byt the TIOS
> interface.  plus, each of them call functions within themselves, i am
> sure, and there has got to be over 1000+ ret insturctions used.
> that will take a while :)
> But, it may end up to being that, or somethings similar.
>
> Jonathan
I think it would be it fastest.  Once the program was written you could do
it for all ROM versions.  This way you could view the code and the
starting address.  I imagine the routines you're looking for are pretty
big, they shouldn't be that hard to find... In fact, you could even write
the program to where it would first filter out smaller routines you you
wouldn't have to sort through so many.  The program wouldn't be that hard
to write.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

Home Page: