RE: A85: A ROM function

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: A ROM function

This is a good idea, but like the ideas i had presented, it would be
long and tedious.  there is over 128kbytes of rom.  we know what some
stuff is,  so that gets it down to about 110k (and that is being _ver_
generous)  there is over 500 functions that can be accessed byt the TIOS
interface.  plus, each of them call functions within themselves, i am
sure, and there has got to be over 1000+ ret insturctions used.
that will take a while :)
But, it may end up to being that, or somethings similar.

Jonathan

>From owner-assembly-85-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Wed
Sep 23 09:05:08 1998