A85: Raycasting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Raycasting

I was thinking, and I think that somebody should develop some kind of wire
frame raycasting engine. I know there's deadalus, but it's pretty slow. You
could probably get decent frame rates at full screen if you made it wire
frame. You could even make it a library so others could use it for RPGs,
action games, even a link game. I'm not experienced enough in asm to do this
but I am very familiar with the theories behind raycasting and would be
willing to help with that. I also have a link to a web site that has a VERY
good tutorial on creating a raycasting engine. Anybody interested?