Re: A85: At the risk of losing you...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: At the risk of losing you...

>CubeSides:
>.db 6	;how many sides(no WAY there're gonna be more than 255),

Does anyone know Euler's formula/principle?  It's something like the
number of sides plus the number of edges minus the number of vertices
equals two.  I'll have to look it up.  That would be very useful in a
program like this.  Also, is it necessary to include z coordinates?  If
it's going to be drawn in 2-D might it just be better to leave it as x
and y rather than complicating it more?  I have no experience in drawing
polygons so this might be wrong.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]