RE: A85: Shell Switching/Multiple Shells on same calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Shell Switching/Multiple Shells on same calc

Hmm, this is all fascinating, but of course, it's not too dificult to switch
shells.  For instance, I have a Usgard 1.5 backup on my calculator.  I
wanted to upgrade to Usgard 1.6 (don't ask: I can't give it out, hehe).

All I need to do is transfer Usgard16.85s to my calc.  Then on the calc I do
'Usgard16/->/Usgard' (/->/ is the STO key, of course), and violà!  It is
also possible to do this with any shell... you can even upgrade ZShell to
Usgard or Usgard to Rigel, anything you want.  (Thanks to Andi for telling
me this cool trick, hehe.)