Re: A85: Re: Bomberman 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Bomberman 85

Once you've synched them for the first time, setup interrupt handlers on
each calculator to handle the linkport (consistently checking for
incoming data, etc).  I haven't done any link programming, so I am not
sure about the specifics, but this method seems like the most logical
approach.  Hopefully when I get Rigel 2.0 out, this task will be pretty
easy :)

Ben

David G Taylor wrote:
> > The only annoying thing is that the link routines I use are rather slow.
> >Until I add power ups this isn't a problem (because it is pretty fast right
> >now) but a speed power up isn't going to be possible unless I get a faster
> >link routine.  The link routine I use (Thanks Pascal) syncs up the calcs
> every
> >time you call the routine, which isn't necessary since I do all my link
> >exchanges at one time.  I was thinking that I could sync up the calcs when
> >start the link exchanges and not do it again.  Does anyone know of a way to
> do
> >this?  I have done some testing of the link port with a program, but can't
> >figure out how it works.  I would appreciate

Follow-Ups: References: