A85: questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: questions

I have 2 questions I would appreciate if someone could answer.

1)  What exactly happens when you press <Custom> <F1> with a shell on yer
calc?  as i understood it, the 85 is completely not made to run assembly
stuff.  so what does the shell do that makes it able to do so.  also, how
did the original authors of Zshell figure any of this out?

2)  what does the adding hl and de with the (programaddr) (or whatever)
stuff do?  why is it necesary in Zshell, but nowhere else?  I fi'm porting
a prog to the 86 say, what would some of the equivalent stuff be?
thanx much

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning,
he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing
wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
	-- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
	   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)