A85: Broken Link :(

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Broken Link :(

-> The I/O port in my calc is seemingly broken. Whenever I send
-> something it gives me a transmission error, which has stopped all
-> production on everything I was working on. It has to be the link
-> becuase the graphlink sends fine to my 86. I called TI and they said
-> it woudl cost me 68 (!!!) bucks to fix it. WTF? The POS link broke on
-> its own. I would rather save and buy a 89 then spend that much money
-> on fixing my link.

-> I remember a while back someone posted something about fixing a link.
-> Anyone know how I should go about doing this? Or know someone that
-> could fix it for me for a price under that.

-> Thanks,
-> NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
-> WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
-> EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
-> ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)

Just open the case, and make sure the contacts aren't bent out of shape.
If they are, bend em back.