A85: Broken Link :(

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Broken Link :(

The I/O port in my calc is seemingly broken. Whenever I send something it
gives me a transmission error, which has stopped all production on everything
I was working on. It has to be the link becuase the graphlink sends fine to my
86. I called TI and they said it woudl cost me 68 (!!!) bucks to fix it. WTF?
The POS link broke on its own. I would rather save and buy a 89 then spend
that much money on fixing my link.

I remember a while back someone posted something about fixing a link. Anyone
know how I should go about doing this? Or know someone that could fix it for
me for a price under that.

Thanks,
-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)