A85: Random Numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Random Numbers

Hey Mike Pearce,

	What was that random number routine that you got from Mardell's
ZTetris?  I could sure use it.  I have found out that the random
numberizer that uses the memory refresh often doesn't give you random
numbers.  This might be due to a program looping the same commands using
the same memory locations.  Thus the containents of register r aren't
random.  I don't know, that is my best guess.  Anyway, if you could post
that routine I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.
							- Mike

BTW: I went on ticalc and found some new games!  WOW!  It's about time!
Avenger is pretty cool.  The white on black graphics almost look like
grayscale while in movement.   If you haven't already seen it do so.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: