Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

NTalbott7@aol.com wrote:
 Apple OS is pretty hot, but Apple can't market, so what's the point?
And I
> know why people program for Windows, I know why they use it, and it's sure
> not because it's a great OS. It's because it's the only one that's widely
> supported. As an OS, I still think it stinks. Ah well, enough gripping.

All those that support the Mac claim that windows is a terrible os.  I
completely agree.  If it wasn't for the fact that everyone uses it, i
would never get windows.  However, the true appeal of the PC lies in
dos, the absence of which is the main reason for my prejudice against
macs.

Follow-Ups: References: