A85: RIGEL Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: RIGEL Problem

Okay, I downloaded RIGEL and was all psyched to see if it was all it was
cracked up to be, but there was a problem; the TI Software I have to use
(black cable) says "Invalid File" when I try to send it.  Can the author
please fix this, or can somebody send a backup with the Rigel system on it
to me?  It would be appreciated!

A note to the author: what link software do you use?  I've had this trouble
before with a beta of Usgard I got...  please use a different one at least
when you are making a backup to distribute to people, it'd be appreciated.
---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...