Re: A85: Speaking of High Level Languages... was: starting out

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:39 PM 9/17/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Isn't there a version of "Little C" for the z80?  has anyone ever
>converted this to work with the TI?
>
>-mike pearce

Yes, there is a version of "small c" for the Z80. It has been converted to work with ZShell and Usgard 0.95b. I've heard a rumor that it has been updated for use with Usgard 1.1 and will probably be released soon.

>From what I've seen of it (and I've seen a lot, since I did the conversions), it is not increadibly optimized. However, it seems to generate code that is as good (or at least close) to that of the other high level languages available, but offers much more sophisticated code. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeremy Dewey