A85: RAM FAIL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: RAM FAIL

Has anyone else ever gotten this error message when programming their
calculator?  I got this lovely error after exiting Usgard from the
program i was making.  Big letters on a clear screen, "RAM FAIL".  The
calculator, while displaying this, had the busy indicator moving.  So
i took out the batteries, held the ON key for about 5 seconds, put
them back in and when i turned the calculator back on, the message was
still there.  I then pressed ON and the calculator froze.  so i
removed the batteries, pressed ON, put the batteries back in, but the
calc wouldn't turn on.  So i then took out the back-up and a AAA, and
the calculator still didn't turn on.  Then i took out the batteries
out another time, and it turned on just fine.  Anyone know what this
error message means?  where it is located in ROM, etc.?

-mike

BTW, i have ROM 9.0