Re: A85: A couple of programming questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: A couple of programming questions

I think that it was working correctly for me, it was just incredibly
slow.  i should probably look in the ROM and see what is going on.
The first time i tried to use the routine (calling it 1024 times), my
calculator crashed (or so i thought).  then i tried again with a
smaller number (maybe 200) and it worked fine, but very slowly.  So i
put it back at 1024, and it just worked *very* *very* slowly.

-mike pearce

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 08:07:05 +0200, you wrote:

>I don't think it works yet correctly, but you could try it. I haveno idea why it doesn't work.
>	Andreas

Follow-Ups: References: