Re: A85: Re: Link software for Windows NT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Justin Wilson wrote:

>  >mozart@technologist.com wrote:

> >> Windows NT uses dos _EMULATION!!_ when running dos programs!  It is
>
> >> _NOT_ dos-based, and all the ports still can't be accessed by the
> >> regular (or, rather, DOS-type) means!
> >
> >So that means you can't do a clean dos boot such as pressing f8 when
> >windows is booting? I ment shutting down to dos

Maybe I should have added booting down such as in windows 95... I know
(I think :)) that you can still do dual boots with NT, cause thats how
my uncle has it set up. (Tho it might not because nt is secondary behind
95)

> Um.. I believe the keyword here is NT WINDOWS NT WINDOWS NT NOT
> WINDOWS 95..
> SEE???

Actually I think one NT would have sufficed. And isn't it windows nt not
the other way around? :P

Adam