Re: A85: Mike Pierce and Sqrxz 85 fans.. read this!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Mike Pierce and Sqrxz 85 fans.. read this!!

All of your efforts are wonderful, but a computer program to do it automatically
would be better.  Then you could work in the huffman compression, so they would be
smaller.

--
            ''~``
           ( o o )