Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

There is a command to set the destination, and, if you wanted, I'm sure
they would make a version that could change the drawing technique.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.