LZ: The Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: The Shells

I am beginning to wonder if USGARD will ever come out, i am trying to
figure out if supernova is out there, is it?, and basically, all it comes
down to is frustration and slapping ZShell back on my calc and forgetting
about all this, just remember, this is a damn calculator we are talking
about here, we aren't ibm and microsoft, why don't you people decide on
one, collaborate and make it simple and easy? i hope we can figure out what
to do! i forget who said it but, "let's stop worrying about shells and get
back to making games!" <- good idea! in my opinion USgard looks promising
but the people/peoples behind supernova and OS-85 should talk and figure
out what is best! it's not that hard if you think about it!

Tom McNicholas
tmcnich@earthlink.net