Re: LZ: The Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: The Shells

> i forget who said it but, "let's stop worrying about shells and get
> back to making games!" <- good idea! in my opinion USgard looks promising
> but the people/peoples behind supernova and OS-85 should talk and figure
> out what is best! it's not that hard if you think about it!

that was me. and guess what, I just recompiled Mega Racers with some
slight alterations and it is SOOOOOOOO MUCH FASTER!!! I'm amazed at the
speed of the thing. note: i'm using USGARD, and it is great, smalle,r
faster!!!! Ok, also USGARD is coming out tomorrow.  A handful of people
have been working with Ess testing it and gettign the kinks out, in
addition to setting up soem cool www pages for user and programmers. this
os will ROCK!!! Well, I've got to get back to optimizing Mega Racers.
Biya!
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |