Re: LZ: RE: Multiple interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Jeff Tyrrill wrote:

> Don't use graph memory. A lot of people graph stuff in class, and many
> programs and games, both BASIC and ASM, use the graph mem. More ASM may use
> graph mem than you realize because they just set the redraw bit, and when the
> user graphs something, all the garbage is cleared and the graph is redrawn
> without the user even realizing it was used.

I was _actually_ thinking about _not_ having the interrupt routine run
when the shell exited, so graphing would not cause problems, nor TI-BASIC
programs... ASM stuff might, that's why I asked the question... It would
only take maybe 400 bytes of graph mem, though...

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.