LZ: RE: Multiple interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RE: Multiple interrupts

Don't use graph memory. A lot of people graph stuff in class, and many
programs and games, both BASIC and ASM, use the graph mem. More ASM may use
graph mem than you realize because they just set the redraw bit, and when the
user graphs something, all the garbage is cleared and the graph is redrawn
without the user even realizing it was used.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/