Re: LZ: Voting for your favorite game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Voting for your favorite game

> Hey Will, you crack me up -- Not a place to advertise web pages eh?
> What's this 50 line signature file of yours for?  Just to make
> your email look nice?  Har, looks like an advertisement to me.  If
> you're doing it, I'll do it to:  http://zshell.home.ml.org BABY! :)
>
> - Daniel Walls
> grpshot@csra.net

sorry, but somehow I locked that sig onto all of my e-mail and lost the
security key (smile), guess i'm just not good enough with all these
computer (smile again). But hey, at least I've recently updated my site.
You don't seem to have done the same. Tisk tisk tisk. Well, back on the
subject of zshell programming, I actually got some time today to work on
my computer on Mega Racers and did a lot of calculations and actual coding
for the newer version. It's coming guys/gals!
		Will Stokes

....where is my sig?! I must have screwed up!! :)