Re: LZ: NASR question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: NASR question

Well, it doesn't really matter what you use to compile it, there is no
way it can jump relative that far (it is beyond the maximum # of bytes, I
counted :) ).

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.

Follow-Ups: References: