Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea(s)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea(s)

You mean the sprite size... yes... for the combat map it will be 8*8 sprites
Also is there a way to use a 9*9 sprite by having ASM read a character then
the first bit of the next then the other 7 then 2 from the next character and
so on?
                            -Chief28933@aol.com

<< I mean, does the map consist of 8x8 bitmaps?
  Andreas
 E-Mail:  ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
 Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org