Re: LZ: Thoughts on mass-storage systems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Thoughts on mass-storage systems

>BTW: for those familiar with I2C, for an unknown reason the 2KB chip
>     won't allow any other chips of such make on the I2c bus, it only
>     responds to address 111 - NO MATTER what.  Doh.

Usually I2C chips have some sort of three pin address on the chip
itself.  You're probably not connecting those pins and they're
floating high, meaning that the chip's I2C ident is 111.  Try altering
those pins and you can get it to respond to different addresses.

-Mel