A85: Functions for compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Functions for compiler

I'm looking for the following functions, in asm for the TI-85.  If
possible, I would like to have them for Usgard and ZShell, but preferably
ZShell.  Note I don't have any TSR stuff or any function that can only be
run on Usgard. If you'd like to send some of them (I might have a
spedific list later) it would also be appreciated.  And of course, I'd
like all of the functions to be as optimized as possible:  This is a text
file of things I'll have in the compiler so far.  I know alot of the
stuff, but none of it is written down or on file.  Once I get the TI-85
functions I'll soon port compatible functions to the other TIs.  I'm not
sure if there is sound for all TI calcs.

Built-in Functions:
- Data Types
  - Character
  - String
  - Short Integer
  - Long Integer
  - Sprite
  - Music
  - Pointer
- Program Control
  - if
  - if-else (includes this thing: <condition> ? <func1> : <func2> )
  - for
  - do-while
  - while
  - switch
  - pause (wait for Enter to be pressed)
  - delay (in calculator ticks)
- Math Operations
  - Addition and subtraction
  - Equal, Not equal
  - Greater than, less than
  - Greater than or equal, less than or equal
  - Unary operators (++, --)
  - Inclusive operators (+=, -=, *=, /=)
  - Modulus (%)
- Boolean
  - And
  - Or
  - Not

Input Functions:
- Single key grabbing
- Multiple key grabbing
- Echo input (wait for Enter or specified key)
- Limited echo input (input so many characters and stop)
- Echo another character other than that pressed
- Menu type input
- On/Off check
- Echo with cursor/alpha modes
- Hot keys (always on the look out for a certain key)
- Input from a predefined variable
- Get the character under the cursor
- Set where the input starts echoing

Output Functions:
(menu, normal, and reverse styles)
(next line or at a predetermined point)
- Single character output
- String output
- Variable output
- Mixed variable and constant output
- Output from a predefined variable
- Create empty calculator variable (program, real, matrx)

Graphical Functions:
- Points (on, off, change, detect)
- Lines (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
- Shapes (rectangle, ellipse, polygon)
- Fills with patterns
- Screen (clear, black, cover with patterns)
- Sprites (moveable, animated, stationary, clipping, z-order)
- Setting busy indicator
- Graphical I/O
- Scrolling
- Full screen pics (several formats)
- Screen capture (several formats, or to graph screen)
- Zoom (in, maybe out?)
- Screen effects
  - Fade (to black, white, or another screen)
  - Screen melt
  - Eat screen
  - Screen explode (to white)
  - Screen implode (to black)
  - Screen split (vertical or horizontal)
- Change contrast

Gray Scale Functions:
- Points (on, off)
- Lines (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
- Shapes (rectangle, ellipse, polygon)
- Fills with patterns
- Screen (set screen to solid gray color, cover with patterns)
- Sprites (moveable, animated, stationary, clipping, z-order)
- Scrolling
- Full screen pics (several formats)
- Zoom (in, out)
- Fade (to black, white, another screen, or another color)

Link Port Functions:
- Send/receive variables (within the executable)
- Send direct input
- Send/receive cues
- Send/receive variables (programs, reals, matrx, etc.)

Math Functions:
- Multiplication and division
- Modulus
- Absolute value
- sine, cosine, tangent (inverses, hyperbolic)
- Square root and powers
- Decimals and negative values
- Logarithms
- Factorial
- Constants (pi and e)

String Functions:
- Concatenate strings (beginning, middle, or end)
- Find substring in a string
- Extract string
- Reverse string
- String to integer, integer to string