RE: A85: Disk Drive for the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Disk Drive for the 85

With a microcontroller, ASM driver, and a load of firmware on the drive itself, but most importantly, why not have it just write standard .85? files?  as long as you're controlling the link port, might as well make a good use of it.  However, now we're talking DOS compatibility as well.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group