RE: A85: USGuard vs. ZShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: USGuard vs. ZShell

Haha "USGuard", that's the weirdest spelling I've seen yet! Usgard is
mainly better for programmers, because it is much easier to program with
features such as relocation and interrupt support. Most new programs are
coming out for Usgard, so if you use ZShell you won't be able to run them.
Usgard can run all ZShell programs, though. Usgard is a little larger than
ZShell, but programs made specifically for Usgard are smaller than ZShell
programs.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-philes.home.ml.org/