A85: Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routines.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routines.

Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routines.

Has someone written a FAQ for the more common programming needs? If so, I
would like to get the link. If not, I will write one with assistance from
everyone.

The most obvious needs are,

1) entry point for line drawing routines.

2) key menu mask - list of keywords that update
   when the "more" key is pressed, and branch
   to appropriate routine when key is pressed.

3) entry points for the common fixed and float math.

4) sprite routines

5) bare bones TSR

6) entry point for text and graphics mode, text writing

7) a couple standard public fonts

8) anything else we can dream up!

I think the best place for this would be on Ti.Calc.Org, but if they
don't want to sponsor it, I will dedicate web page space. I think it
would be better to keep it on ti.calc.org.