Re: A85: Game Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Game Idea

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:50:29 -0800 Jan Zumwalt <zumwalt@alaska.net>
writes:
>I'm new (1 week) to the TI-85 and have downloaded just about every prg
>=
>known to man at TI-Calc. My question is: where can I find a FAQ that =
>tells how to run programs that are strings (xxx.85s) and backups =
>(xxxx.85b), etc?

hehe i gues syou are new.. hmm   .85b  uh read your ti85 manual.. it's
NOT a program it's a BACKUP... and the 85s  files hm you need a SHELL..
hmm like phatos. usgard.zshell.cshell.. etc.. and those are .85b hehe and
since yer new, you get those on your calc.. you need to buy the link (do
you have that?? cuz there's no point to download all the 85 programs if
you dont' have the graphlink)
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: