Re: A85: New Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: New Page

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:30:38 -0600 "Hadzik" <hadzik@trilobyte.net>
writes:
>I would appreciate if you would at least try to understand what i was
>doing
>before youthought it wouldnt work,  Well me and about 3 other people
>are
>starting aNew TI calc page that will surpass both ticalc.org and the
>ti-files.  If you would like to help us please contact me.  Thanks.
>
>					BJ Hadzik
>					hadzik@trilobyte.net

that's funny. both pages ticalc and tifles are very good. and very hard..
and takes a lot of time.. and since you need OTHER ppl's help and MONEY..
hmm yeah right!..
why don't you first.. LEARN to do HTML.. and make a HOMEPAGE for your
self FIRST. and get experience.. then if you wanna get BIG.. then that
comes later..  TICALC.. didn't get huge really fast.. and you notice that
they have their own server/mailserver etc.. on their isp?? that's a lot
of money.. man..
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: