RE: A85: My problem with libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: My problem with libraries

There's a problem with storing the program into Ans. If its got a high
score table you'd like maintained, you'd have to store it back again.
Plus, how'd you run a program larger than 14K? Storing it into Ans
wouldn't be an option. In adition, VAT searching doesn't exactly take very
long.

					Erik Huizing
					ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca
					http://www.ucalgary.ca/~ehuizing