RE: A85: My problem with libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: My problem with libraries

A better method is to put the name of the program as a string in the Ans
variable, because the calculator maintains a pointer to Ans and the shell
would not have to search through the VAT for RUNME. It would be faster and
slightly smaller.

Another, even better method, is to put the assembly program *itself* in Ans
(simply by typing the string name and pressing Enter), so no VAT searching at
all would be required. Of course, the string would have to be duplicated in
memory and space may not be permitting. The shell, though, would be extremely
small.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/