Re: A85: My 2 cents on all the new shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: My 2 cents on all the new shells

Admittidly, i have never had problems with space on my calculator
either, but what happens when some one wants to make a game like
McMiks for Usgard?  there wouldn't be enough room because the shell is
too big.  I think as a user, you would much rather have a game be real
big instead of a shell.

-mike