LZ: The author of Daedalus.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: The author of Daedalus.

Yes, its me, the author of Daedalus.  I just want to say that my
school e-mail has been messed up for the past week or so, and I
have been losing messages sent to me, and I haven't been able to
reply.  So, if you sent a message directly to me, please (if you
still want to) write me again, I would really appreciate hearing from
you about the game.
    Also, I am not currently subscribed to this list (because of the
quantity of messages that are usually sent), so if you have anything
discussion that is relevant to the game, and that you think I should
see, please forward me a copy of the message you are sending.  Thank
you very much for your cooperation during this little e-mail crisis
of mine!
    Happy Daedalus-ing...