LZ: Friendly Window Program for the 82 or 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Friendly Window Program for the 82 or 85

 Does anyone know how to write a program that will scan a graph and find a
friendly window for you?  In case you are not familiar with the term, a
friendly window is a window range that will let you see the complete graph of
an equation AND return whole numbers when you trace the graph.  The ZoomInt
function does not work for this because it does not usually show you the
whole graph of the equation.  I need this program badly for PreCalc because
finding friendly windows that fit the graph is my crazy teacher's favorite
topic, and I don't want to spend an hour zooming in and out to find the
window that works.  If anyone has a program that does this, or knows how to
write it, please tell me.  I have an 82 and an 85.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!  Thanks,

  Steve