Re: LZ: Compression program (and questions for asm programmers)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Compression program (and questions for asm programmers)

> Thanks for the help, though.  How about creating and deleting variables?
> Plus I would need to somehow pass information along to the program I call.
>
> --      Scott Rein
>         srein@rain.org

Creating and deleting is somewhat impossible right now, unless someone
finds the routine in ROM.  Creating would be easier than deleting,
probably, because when you delete, you restructure the whole memory area.
Variables to pass can either be in registers or in text mem($80DF).  168
bytes are free to use(21*8), and other parts of memory like graphx mem.
Another thing, you should look at ti-ram.txt and ti-85.h, and others to
give you some helpful hints.

Alan B. again