Re: LZ: ZTetris 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZTetris 1.1

Hmm..maybe it's just me, but this list recieves the worst (pardon me)
shit.  I meam, first it's NukeWare putting down TI-Em for their own
Mach-85, then they mail something about "Extreme Xaos", which I hear is
a PC game, with absolutley nothing to do ti-85 (or ZShell for that
matter...).  I also see "ads" for a prgroam "Hide ZShell" (way to use
that "ld" command), posted in answer to a newbies questions, which had
nothing to do with the custom menu etc!  Now we have Jimmy Mardell (a
very talented programmer, I'll deffinately give him that) doing his
"comparrison" with MH's Tetris (have you ever noticed in advertising,
that "comparison charts" always show the things the favored product can
do that the other one can't, but you never see them talking about the
faults of the advertised program, or if they do, they belittle them
[ex:All this for ONLY a small loss of 545 bytes]...)...

Personally, I prefer MH's ver.  It's smaller, and the only REAL drawback
is that speed does not increase with level.  OK, one more thing: Is it
just me, or does anyone else find it annoying (in MH ver), when you get
like twenty square blocks in a row?!?

[snip ad]

> All this for ONLY a small loss of 545 bytes :-)
> So, there's NO reason to choose Tetris 4.5 now!!

ugh.

> =

> --
> Real name: Jimmy M=E5rdell
> Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se
> IRC-name.: Yarin
> WWW......: http://www.algonet.se/~mja
> =

> "Strap me down with disillusion
>   Tie me up in lifelines
>    Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
>     Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip

-- =

; Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net
;             // irc : Justarius
; =