Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

> To anyone with a 92, that extra port i was hearing about for a projector,
> can you access to each data line on that through asm? If so, how many
> data wires does it have? Ill probably invest in a 92 when they allow them
> in school / college courses / ap exams. I see no reason why they dont.

no, that's a direct connection to the LCD controller. However, just
open up that 'service only' flap, take the rom out and hey presto
you're looking at a direct bus connection, make soem kind of
interface board that pulls out the lines, but lets you still connect
teh rom and you've got full expansion capability...

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/