LZ: Line erasing routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Line erasing routine

I am looking for a routine that only calls FIND_PIXEL once. I would
write one myself, but i don't actually know how to access the video
mem directly. Are the memory locations in video mem the actual pixel?
For instance, if i add $FF to  FC00 it would make pixel 0,0 black??
Or if i subtract $FF from FC00 would it turn clear? Where is pixel 0,0
and 63,127? Are there any text files about this??
Thanks for any help.

     Computers are like drugs: Highly addictive,
incredibly expensive, and you keep having to buy more
and better to remain at the same level of amusement.