Re: LZ: RE: assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: assembler

Keith Batten wrote:

> >Hey everybody.  Me and Saeed Akhter are making an Assembler for the ti >85, not hex, but actually WORDS, and it will have a lot of extra stuff to.  Has >anyone else done this?  Thanks
> >
> >Joe Osburn
> >joeos19@skypoint.com
> cool, the only other one i can think of id the ti-basic program to compile hex codes into machine language.
> BTW, will it be similar to tasm where u have an include file, or will everything be built in? and is this

There shouldn't be a built in include of ti-85.h (or ti-85.85s, as it
would have to be),  it should be more of a general purpose z80
assembler, with a seperate "String85" program (or -s85 option), so, for
whatever reason, you could compile code for another device.

Also, have you taken a look at the debug like assembler that Barry was
sending out  (I was considering giving porting it a try, but I don't
have the time)?

>going to be written in ZShell?
>
> -Keith Batten
> -99kbatten@kamsc.k12.mi.use