LZ: Wow, Daedalus works!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Wow, Daedalus works!!!

Damn, this thing is pretty cool, especially when you consider that it's a
3-Dish engine running on a tiny little portable calculator!  Keep up the
good work, Sam!

One suggestion for the future you didn't touch on too much in the included
readme: Allow the designed levels to have their own textures, similar to how
Chris Busch allows different tilesets in his game engines.  That would be cool.

I guess the main thing you have to do now is allow sprites.  I hope that
doesn't inflate the engine TOO much more, but I have a feeling it will add a
bit.  Well, considering that it's 3-D raycasting in 3908 bytes, I shouldn't
be too picky on the size :)

I hope other people commend Sam for his efforts.  So far all I've seen are
messages claiming that he didn't send it.
|Martin Hock   -  oxymoron@aimnet.com   -  Oxymoron at #irchelp on EFnet|
|"I'm influenced by television?  That's a load of rich creamery butter!"|